Thinking of investing in an SHR hair removal machine for your salon, spa or clinic? Here are seven ways SHR technology benefits both your business and your clients.
- SHR hair removal machines deliver permanent hair reduction treatments in half the time of a traditional IPL machine.
- Clients prefer SHR technology because unlike traditional IPL and laser, SHR treatments are virtually pain-free, so they are ideal for sensitive skin and those with low pain thresholds.
- With a quality SHR hair removal machine, you will enjoy up to 12 other dedicated aesthetic treatments* which can include everything from anti-aging skin rejuvenation to acne management and pigmentation correction.
- With just one device, you can expand your service menu with multiple hi-tech treatments to not only attract new customers but also retain existing clientele by keeping up to date with the industry’s latest innovations.
- SHR hair removal treatments have the unique selling point of being fast, painless and permanent. Clients can pop in for a quick and comfortable treatment on their lunch break and still achieve the same permanently smooth and hair-free results that laser offers.
- Like laser and IPL treatments, SHR hair removal machines work on a cumulative basis, which means a course of treatments (usually at least six) are required to achieve optimum long-lasting or permanent results.
- Selling SHR hair removal as a treatment package is not only a great way to keep your appointment book busy, but clients are more likely to buy bulk treatments when packages come with a special discounted price or incentive.
*The number of aesthetic treatments in an SHR machine varies depending on the model and manufacturer. Talk to a reputable SHR machine supplier to discuss the best options for your business and budget.
Visit www.globalbeautygroup.com.au for more information on and SHR hair removal machine.